To purchase tickets by phone call 1-800-595-4849
For information on the event call 218-764-2151
The Green Lantern - TBA
CUB Foods Brainerd/Baxter - TBA
Also check out Summer Lantern Bash on facebook.
Your Complete Entertainment and Events Company
Huff Entertainment Solutions
Summer Lantern Bash
Outdoor Concert August 23 & 24, 2019 at The Green Lantern 9 miles East of Brainerd, MN on Hwy 18.
Friday August 23
SFO (Tribute to Journey) - 8 pm
Lipstick & Dynamite - 6 pm
Gates open at 5 pm
Saturday August 24
World According to Garth (Tribute to Garth Brooks) - 9 pm
Dirt Road Dixie - 6 pm
Gates open at 5 pm
Tickets TICKETS GO ON SALE TBA
Weekend Pass Advance - $20
Weekend Pass Gate - $30
Friday Pass Advance - $15
Friday Pass Gate - $20
Saturday Pass Advance - $15
Saturday Pass Gate - $20
Campsite Advance - $30
Campsite Gate - $45
*Limited # of campsites available
All Tickets General Admission
Event is Rain or Shine
No Refunds or exchanges
Concert tickets will be traded in at the gate for wristbands
All ages welcome!
No outside coolers or beverages allowed in concert arena
Firearms are not allowed on Summer Lantern Bash grounds.
- Must be 18 or older for camping permits.
- No ATVS or golf carts.
- Firearms are not permitted anywhere on Summer Bash grounds
- No Fireworks Allowed
- All people in campground must have concert wristbands worn at all times.
- Quiet time in campground from 1-7 a.m.
- No keg beer, or large amount of beer in camping areas.
- No open fires allowed.
- No animals allowed.
- Sites are 20’x35’ and are restricted to one sleeping unit. One Steering Wheel.
- All campsites are rustic.
- No riding in the back of pick-ups.
- Camping pass must be displayed on vehicles at all times.
- No live music stage shows or any activity in the campgrounds that promote large gatherings, selling or distributing alcoholic beverages, and any other soliciting.
- You are responsible for keeping your campsite clean when leaving the festival. If you do not clean your campsite upon leaving, it may result in the cancellation of your campsite at next year’s event.
- Campground opens at 5 pm on Thursday August 22, 2019.
- Campers must check out by Noon on Sunday August 25, 2019.
- Campground Check in hours are: Thursday August 22 5pm- 8pm, Friday August 23 1pm - 5pm and Saturday August 24 11am - 5pm